1Current address: Department of Animal Biology, School of Integrative Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 505 S. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
The correlated evolution of Runx2 tandem repeats, transcriptional activity, and facial length in Carnivora
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Evolution & Development
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 555–565, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Sears, K. E., Goswami, A., Flynn, J. J. and Niswander, L. A. (2007), The correlated evolution of Runx2 tandem repeats, transcriptional activity, and facial length in Carnivora. Evolution & Development, 9: 555–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2007.00196.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!