How Drosophila change their combs: the Hox gene Sex combs reduced and sex comb variation among Sophophora species
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Evolution & Development
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 121–133, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Randsholt, N. B. and Santamaria, P. (2008), How Drosophila change their combs: the Hox gene Sex combs reduced and sex comb variation among Sophophora species. Evolution & Development, 10: 121–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00219.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!