Vascular regeneration and angiogenic-like sprouting mechanism in a compound ascidian is similar to vertebrates
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 591–605, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Gasparini, F., Burighel, P., Manni, L. and Zaniolo, G. (2008), Vascular regeneration and angiogenic-like sprouting mechanism in a compound ascidian is similar to vertebrates. Evolution & Development, 10: 591–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00274.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!