Do cnidarians have a ParaHox cluster? Analysis of synteny around a Nematostella homeobox gene cluster
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 725–730, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Hui, J. H. L., Holland, P. W. H. and Ferrier, D. E. K. (2008), Do cnidarians have a ParaHox cluster? Analysis of synteny around a Nematostella homeobox gene cluster. Evolution & Development, 10: 725–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2008.00286.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!