1Present address: Department de Biologia, FFCLRP Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
Evolution of digit identity in the three-toed Italian skink Chalcides chalcides: a new case of digit identity frame shift
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 647–658, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Young, R. L., Caputo, V., Giovannotti, M., Kohlsdorf, T., Vargas, A. O., May, G. E. and Wagner, G. P. (2009), Evolution of digit identity in the three-toed Italian skink Chalcides chalcides: a new case of digit identity frame shift. Evolution & Development, 11: 647–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2009.00372.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bones and Cartilage, 2015,
- 2New developmental evidence supports a homeotic frameshift of digit identity in the evolution of the bird wing, Frontiers in Zoology, 2014, 11, 1, 33, , , , , ,
- 3Tracing the Evolution of Avian Wing Digits, Current Biology, 2013, 23, 12, R538, ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 6Development of the pseudothumb in frogs, Biology Letters, 2010, 6, 4, 517, ,