1Present address: Department de Biologia, FFCLRP Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
Evolution of digit identity in the three-toed Italian skink Chalcides chalcides: a new case of digit identity frame shift
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 647–658, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Young, R. L., Caputo, V., Giovannotti, M., Kohlsdorf, T., Vargas, A. O., May, G. E. and Wagner, G. P. (2009), Evolution of digit identity in the three-toed Italian skink Chalcides chalcides: a new case of digit identity frame shift. Evolution & Development, 11: 647–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2009.00372.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!