A placozoan affinity for Dickinsonia and the evolution of late Proterozoic metazoan feeding modes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 201–209, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Sperling, E. A. and Vinther, J. (2010), A placozoan affinity for Dickinsonia and the evolution of late Proterozoic metazoan feeding modes. Evolution & Development, 12: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2010.00404.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!