1Present address: Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, 26 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
A somitic contribution to the pectoral girdle in the axolotl revealed by long-term fate mapping
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Piekarski, N. and Olsson, L. (2011), A somitic contribution to the pectoral girdle in the axolotl revealed by long-term fate mapping. Evolution & Development, 13: 47–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2010.00455.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!