Morphological “primary homology” and expression of AG -subfamily MADS-box genes in pines, podocarps, and yews
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 171–181, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Englund, M., Carlsbecker, A., Engström, P. and Vergara-Silva, F. (2011), Morphological “primary homology” and expression of AG -subfamily MADS-box genes in pines, podocarps, and yews. Evolution & Development, 13: 171–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2011.00467.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!