Eoandromeda and the origin of Ctenophora
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 408–414, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Tang, F., Bengtson, S., Wang, Y., Wang, X.-l. and Yin, C.-y. (2011), Eoandromeda and the origin of Ctenophora. Evolution & Development, 13: 408–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2011.00499.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Key Laboratory of Stratigraphy and Paleontology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences. Grant Numbers: JB0705, JB0902
- Institute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences. Grant Number: J0716
- State Key Laboratory of Palaeobiology and Stratigraphy. Grant Number: 103104
- China Geology Survey. Grant Numbers: 1212011120140, 1212010611802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40672022
- Swedish Science Research Council. Grant Number: 2007-4484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!