Contributed equally to this work.
Co-orthology of Pax4 and Pax6 to the fly eyeless gene: molecular phylogenetic, comparative genomic, and embryological analyses
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 448–459, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Manousaki, T., Feiner, N., Begemann, G., Meyer, A. and Kuraku, S. (2011), Co-orthology of Pax4 and Pax6 to the fly eyeless gene: molecular phylogenetic, comparative genomic, and embryological analyses. Evolution & Development, 13: 448–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2011.00502.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: KU2669/1-1
- Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology. Grant Number: KoRS-CB
- International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!