Satb2, modularity, and the evolvability of the vertebrate jaw
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 549–564, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Fish, J. L., Villmoare, B., Köbernick, K., Compagnucci, C., Britanova, O., Tarabykin, V. and Depew, M. J. (2011), Satb2, modularity, and the evolvability of the vertebrate jaw. Evolution & Development, 13: 549–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2011.00511.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- HFSP. Grant Number: LT 01061/2007-L
- Marie Curie Early Training Fellowship. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-504025
- Royal Society, the Dental Institute of King's College London
- Friends of Guy's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!