Heterochrony in somitogenesis rate in a model marsupial, Monodelphis domestica
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 93–103, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Keyte, A. and Smith, K. K. (2012), Heterochrony in somitogenesis rate in a model marsupial, Monodelphis domestica. Evolution & Development, 14: 93–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2011.00524.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: grant IBN 0316353
- NSF Pre-doctoral Fellowship
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!