† Present address: Genome Biology Unit, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Meyerhofstraße 1, D-69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Forums, H&C, Research Papers, Perspective (EDE)
Population genetics of cis-regulatory sequences that operate during embryonic development in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 152–167, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Garfield, D., Haygood, R., Nielsen, W. J. and Wray, G. A. (2012), Population genetics of cis-regulatory sequences that operate during embryonic development in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus. Evolution & Development, 14: 152–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00532.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DIG 0910121
- NSF Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Fellowship
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 02-35152
- NASA. Grant Number: NAG-2-1583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!