Forums, H&C, Research Papers, Perspective (EDE)
Characterization of sFRP2-like in amphioxus: insights into the evolutionary conservation of Wnt antagonizing function
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 168–177, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Kong, W., Yang, Y., Zhang, T., Shi, D.-L. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Characterization of sFRP2-like in amphioxus: insights into the evolutionary conservation of Wnt antagonizing function. Evolution & Development, 14: 168–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (30470902)
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: (200555)
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong. Grant Number: (Y2007D13)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: (ANR-09-BLAN-0262–03)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!