Forums, H&C, Research Papers, Perspective (EDE)
Evolution of albinism in cave planthoppers by a convergent defect in the first step of melanin biosynthesis
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 196–203, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Bilandžija, H., Ćetković, H. and Jeffery, W. R. (2012), Evolution of albinism in cave planthoppers by a convergent defect in the first step of melanin biosynthesis. Evolution & Development, 14: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00535.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Croatian MSES. Grant Number: 098–0982913-2874
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-05384
- University of Maryland Research Achievement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!