Present address: Department of Biological Sciences and Institute of Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Studies, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, 83844, USA
Developmental dissociation in morphological evolution of the stickleback opercle
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 326–337, July 2012
How to Cite
Kimmel, C. B., Hohenlohe, P. A., Ullmann, B., Currey, M. and Cresko, W. A. (2012), Developmental dissociation in morphological evolution of the stickleback opercle. Evolution & Development, 14: 326–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00551.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOS-0818738, IOS-0642264
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: P20RR16448
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!