Present address: Department of Geology, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL, 61455, USA
Decoupling elongation and segmentation: Notch involvement in anostracan crustacean segmentation
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 372–382, July 2012
How to Cite
Williams, T., Blachuta, B., Hegna, T. A. and Nagy, L. M. (2012), Decoupling elongation and segmentation: Notch involvement in anostracan crustacean segmentation. Evolution & Development, 14: 372–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00555.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Kelly Stanko in the Artemia experiments. Grant Number: 0236193
- Artemia normal segmentation data gathered by Lorena Lazo del la Vega. Grant Number: 0137609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!