Fixed cervical count and the origin of the mammalian diaphragm
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 399–411, September / October 2012
How to Cite
Buchholtz, E. A., Bailin, H. G., Laves, S. A., Yang, J. T., Chan, M.-Y. and Drozd, L. E. (2012), Fixed cervical count and the origin of the mammalian diaphragm. Evolution & Development, 14: 399–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00560.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 0842507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!