These authors contributed equally to this work.
Heterochronic activation of VEGF signaling and the evolution of the skeleton in echinoderm pluteus larvae
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolution & Development
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 428–436, September / October 2012
How to Cite
Morino, Y., Koga, H., Tachibana, K., Shoguchi, E., Kiyomoto, M. and Wada, H. (2012), Heterochronic activation of VEGF signaling and the evolution of the skeleton in echinoderm pluteus larvae. Evolution & Development, 14: 428–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-142X.2012.00563.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21370105
- Priority Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!