Laterally extended parametrectomy (LEP), the technique for radical pelvic side wall dissection: Feasibility, technique and results
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 914–917, November 2003
How to Cite
Pálfalvi, L. and Ungár, L. (2003), Laterally extended parametrectomy (LEP), the technique for radical pelvic side wall dissection: Feasibility, technique and results. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 13: 914–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2003.13043.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!