Interim results of a GCIG Intergroup Phase III Trial performed by NSGO-EORTC GCG-NCIC CTG and GEICO.
First-line treatment of ovarian cancer FIGO stages IIb–IV with paclitaxel/epirubicin/carboplatin versus paclitaxel/carboplatin
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s2, pages 172–177, November 2003
How to Cite
Kristensen, G. B., Vergote, I., Stuart, G., Del Campo, J. M., Kaern, J., Lopez, A. B., Eisenhauer, E., Aavall-Lundquist, E., Ridderheim, M., Havsteen, H., Mirza, M. R., Scheistroen, M. and Vrdoljak, E. (2003), First-line treatment of ovarian cancer FIGO stages IIb–IV with paclitaxel/epirubicin/carboplatin versus paclitaxel/carboplatin. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 13: 172–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2003.13363.x
Published on behalf of the NSGO-EORTC GCG-NCIC CTG and GEICO investigators.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!