Presented in part as ‘Carboplatin-Paclitaxel vs. Cisplatin-Paclitaxel and Update on GOG0182-ICON5’ 4th International Symposium, Advanced Ovarian Cancer: Optimal Therapy, Update. Valencia, Spain (28 February 03).
Optimal therapy of advanced ovarian cancer: carboplatin and paclitaxel vs. cisplatin and paclitaxel (GOG 158) and an update on GOG0 182-ICON5
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 735–740, November 2003
How to Cite
Bookman, M. A., Greer, B. E. and Ozols, R. F. (2003), Optimal therapy of advanced ovarian cancer: carboplatin and paclitaxel vs. cisplatin and paclitaxel (GOG 158) and an update on GOG0 182-ICON5. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 13: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2003.13602.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication September 1, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!