Expression of cellular FLICE/caspase-8 inhibitory protein is associated with malignant potential in endometrial carcinoma
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 663–670, July 2005
How to Cite
CHEN, H.-X., LIU, Y.-J., ZHOU, X.-D. and LUO, R.-Y. (2005), Expression of cellular FLICE/caspase-8 inhibitory protein is associated with malignant potential in endometrial carcinoma. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 663–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00122.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!