Efficacy and safety of erlotinib HCl, an epidermal growth factor receptor (HER1/EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma: results from a phase II multicenter study
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 785–792, September 2005
How to Cite
GORDON, A.N., FINKLER, N., EDWARDS, R.P., GARCIA, A.A., CROZIER, M., IRWIN, D.H. and BARRETT, E. (2005), Efficacy and safety of erlotinib HCl, an epidermal growth factor receptor (HER1/EGFR) tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma: results from a phase II multicenter study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 785–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00137.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication June 29, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!