Work completed at Princess Margaret Hospital and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The psychosocial impact of cervical cancer among affected women and their partners
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 918–925, September 2005
How to Cite
De GROOT, J.M., MAH, K., FYLES, A., WINTON, S., GREENWOOD, S., DePETRILLO, A.D. and DEVINS, G.M. (2005), The psychosocial impact of cervical cancer among affected women and their partners. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 918–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00155.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication July 16, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!