Human papillomavirus infection: biology, epidemiology, and prevention
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 727–746, September 2005
How to Cite
SCHEURER, M.E., TORTOLERO-LUNA, G. and ADLER-STORTHZ, K. (2005), Human papillomavirus infection: biology, epidemiology, and prevention. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 727–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00246.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!