The contribution of spirituality and spiritual coping to anxiety and depression in women with a recent diagnosis of gynecological cancer
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 755–761, September 2005
How to Cite
BOSCAGLIA, N., CLARKE, D.M., JOBLING, T.W. and QUINN, M.A. (2005), The contribution of spirituality and spiritual coping to anxiety and depression in women with a recent diagnosis of gynecological cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 755–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00248.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication October 14, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!