Dietary factors and endometrial cancer risk. Results of a case–control study in Mexico
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 938–945, September 2005
How to Cite
SALAZAR-MARTINEZ, E., LAZCANO-PONCE, E., SANCHEZ-ZAMORANO, L.M., GONZALEZ-LIRA, G., ESCUDERO-DE LOS RIOS, P. and HERNANDEZ-AVILA, M. (2005), Dietary factors and endometrial cancer risk. Results of a case–control study in Mexico. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 938–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00253.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication March 14, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!