Dietary factors and endometrial cancer risk. Results of a case–control study in Mexico
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 938–945, September 2005
How to Cite
SALAZAR-MARTINEZ, E., LAZCANO-PONCE, E., SANCHEZ-ZAMORANO, L.M., GONZALEZ-LIRA, G., ESCUDERO-DE LOS RIOS, P. and HERNANDEZ-AVILA, M. (2005), Dietary factors and endometrial cancer risk. Results of a case–control study in Mexico. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 938–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00253.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication March 14, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!