This study was supported by AltaRex Corporation.
A pilot phase 2 study of oregovomab murine monoclonal antibody to CA125 as an immunotherapeutic agent for recurrent ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1023–1034, November 2005
How to Cite
EHLEN, T.G., HOSKINS, P.J., MILLER, D., WHITESIDE, T.L., NICODEMUS, C.F., SCHULTES, B.C. and SWENERTON, K.D. (2005), A pilot phase 2 study of oregovomab murine monoclonal antibody to CA125 as an immunotherapeutic agent for recurrent ovarian cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 1023–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.00483.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication August 3, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!