Presented at the following scientific meetings: 7th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Radiation Oncology, September 8–11, 2001, and 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, November 4–8, 2001.
Human papillomavirus status in advanced cervical cancer: predictive and prognostic significance for curative radiation treatment
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 278–284, March 2005
How to Cite
Lindel, K., Burri, P., Studer, H.U., Altermatt, H.J., Greiner, R.H. and Gruber, G. (2005), Human papillomavirus status in advanced cervical cancer: predictive and prognostic significance for curative radiation treatment. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 15: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2005.15216.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication April 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!