Prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy in 51 women with familial breast–ovarian cancer: importance of fallopian tube dysplasia
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 183–188, January 2006
How to Cite
LEUNEN, K., LEGIUS, E., MOERMAN, P., AMANT, F., NEVEN, P. and VERGOTE, I. (2006), Prophylactic salpingo-oophorectomy in 51 women with familial breast–ovarian cancer: importance of fallopian tube dysplasia. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00287.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication January 3, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!