Human papillomavirus testing improves the accuracy of colposcopy in detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 591–598, March/April 2006
How to Cite
MONSONEGO, J., PINTOS, J., SEMAILLE, C., BEUMONT, M., DACHEZ, R., ZERAT, L., BIANCHI, A. and FRANCO, E. (2006), Human papillomavirus testing improves the accuracy of colposcopy in detection of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 591–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00361.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 29, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!