Risk factors of having high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia/invasive carcinoma in women with atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance smears
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 568–574, March/April 2006
How to Cite
CHICHAREON, S.B. and TOCHAROENVANICH, S. (2006), Risk factors of having high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia/invasive carcinoma in women with atypical glandular cells of undetermined significance smears. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 568–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00392.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication March 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!