Long-term follow-up after large-loop excision of the transformation zone: evaluation of 22 years treatment of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 615–619, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Van HAMONT, D., Van HAM, M.A.P.C., STRUIK-van der ZANDEN, P.H.T.H., KEIJSER, K.G.G., BULTEN, J., MELCHERS, W.J.G. and MASSUGER, L.F.A.G. (2006), Long-term follow-up after large-loop excision of the transformation zone: evaluation of 22 years treatment of high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 615–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00404.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication February 28, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!