The role of pretreatment squamous cell carcinoma antigen level in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix treated by radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
2006, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 1094–1100, May/June 2006
How to Cite
OGINO, I., NAKAYAMA, H., OKAMOTO, N., KITAMURA, T. and INOUE, T. (2006), The role of pretreatment squamous cell carcinoma antigen level in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix treated by radiotherapy. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1094–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00449.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication April 15, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!