Prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in cervical adenocarcinoma and its precursors in Scottish patients
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
2006, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 1025–1031, May/June 2006
How to Cite
TAWFIK EL-MANSI, M., CUSCHIERI, K.S., MORRIS, R.G. and WILLIAMS, A.R.W. (2006), Prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in cervical adenocarcinoma and its precursors in Scottish patients. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1025–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00552.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication October 13, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!