Prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in cervical adenocarcinoma and its precursors in Scottish patients
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
2006, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 1025–1031, May/June 2006
How to Cite
TAWFIK EL-MANSI, M., CUSCHIERI, K.S., MORRIS, R.G. and WILLIAMS, A.R.W. (2006), Prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in cervical adenocarcinoma and its precursors in Scottish patients. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1025–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00552.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication October 13, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!