Human papillomavirus testing as an optional screening tool in low-resource settings of Latin America: experience from the Latin American Screening study
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
2006, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 955–962, May/June 2006
How to Cite
LONGATTO-FILHO, A., ERŽEN, M., BRANCA, M., ROTELI-MARTINS, C., NAUD, P., DERCHAIN, S.F.M., HAMMES, L., SARIAN, L.O., BRAGANÇA, J.F., MATOS, J., GONTIJO, R., LIMA, T., MAEDA, M.Y.S., TATTI, S., SYRJÄNEN, S., DORES, G., LÖRINCZ, A. and SYRJÄNEN, K. (2006), Human papillomavirus testing as an optional screening tool in low-resource settings of Latin America: experience from the Latin American Screening study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 955–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00582.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication November 15, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!