Implication of human telomerase reverse transcriptase in cervical carcinogenesis and cancer recurrence
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1873–1879, September/October 2006
How to Cite
WANG, P.-H. and KO, J.-L. (2006), Implication of human telomerase reverse transcriptase in cervical carcinogenesis and cancer recurrence. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1873–1879. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00659.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication March 7, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!