Increased expression level of squamous cell carcinoma antigen 2 and 1 ratio is associated with poor prognosis in early-stage uterine cervical cancer
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 174–181, January/February 2007
How to Cite
HSU, K.-F., HUANG, S.-C., SHIAU, A.-L., CHENG, Y.-M., SHEN, M.-R., CHEN, Y.-F., LIN, C.-Y., LEE, B.-H. and CHOU, C.-Y. (2007), Increased expression level of squamous cell carcinoma antigen 2 and 1 ratio is associated with poor prognosis in early-stage uterine cervical cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 17: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00663.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication March 29, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!