Impact of hemoglobin on survival of cervical carcinoma patients treated with concurrent chemoradiotherapy is dependent on lymph node metastasis findings by magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1846–1854, September/October 2006
How to Cite
CHOI, Y.S., YI, C.M., SIN, J.-I., YE, G.W., SHIN, I.H. and LEE, T.S. (2006), Impact of hemoglobin on survival of cervical carcinoma patients treated with concurrent chemoradiotherapy is dependent on lymph node metastasis findings by magnetic resonance imaging. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1846–1854. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00666.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication March 8, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!