Methylation status of the fragile histidine triad and E-cadherin genes in plasma of cervical cancer patients
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1862–1867, September/October 2006
How to Cite
REN, C.C., MIAO, X.H., YANG, B., ZHAO, L., SUN, R. and SONG, W.Q. (2006), Methylation status of the fragile histidine triad and E-cadherin genes in plasma of cervical cancer patients. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1862–1867. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00669.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication March 29, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!