Erythropoietin administration during primary treatment for locally advanced cervical carcinoma is associated with poor response to radiation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1855–1861, September/October 2006
How to Cite
TEMKIN, S.M., HELLMANN, M., SERUR, E., LEE, Y.-C. and ABULAFIA, O. (2006), Erythropoietin administration during primary treatment for locally advanced cervical carcinoma is associated with poor response to radiation. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 16: 1855–1861. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2006.00709.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication April 18, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!