Human papillomavirus prevalence and predictors for cervical cancer among high-risk women from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 651–660, May/June 2007
How to Cite
PEREIRA, C.R.N., ROSA, M.L.G., VASCONCELOS, G.A.L.B.M., FARIA, P.C.P., CAVALCANTI, S.M.B. and OLIVEIRA, L.H.S. (2007), Human papillomavirus prevalence and predictors for cervical cancer among high-risk women from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 17: 651–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.00844.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication October 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!