Presented at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Atlanta, Georgia, June, 2006.
A multi-institutional evaluation of factors predictive of toxicity and efficacy of bevacizumab for recurrent ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 400–406, May/June 2008
How to Cite
WRIGHT, J.D., SECORD, A.A., NUMNUM, T.M., ROCCONI, R.P., POWELL, M.A., BERCHUCK, A., ALVAREZ, R.D., GIBB, R.K., TRINKAUS, K., RADER, J.S. and MUTCH, D.G. (2008), A multi-institutional evaluation of factors predictive of toxicity and efficacy of bevacizumab for recurrent ovarian cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 400–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01027.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication May 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!