Presented at the International Gynecologic Cancer Society 2006 Annual Meeting and awarded Best Abstract presentation.
Assessment of TP53 mutation using purified tissue samples of ovarian serous carcinomas reveals a higher mutation rate than previously reported and does not correlate with drug resistance
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 487–491, May/June 2008
How to Cite
SALANI, R., KURMAN, R.J., GIUNTOLI, R., GARDNER, G., BRISTOW, R., WANG, T.-L. and SHIH, I.-M. (2008), Assessment of TP53 mutation using purified tissue samples of ovarian serous carcinomas reveals a higher mutation rate than previously reported and does not correlate with drug resistance. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 487–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01039.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication June 4, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!