By submission, the authors declare no conflict of interest in the work.
An individual prediction of the future (disease-free) survival of patients with a history of early-stage cervical cancer, multistate model
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 432–438, May/June 2008
How to Cite
PIETERSE, Q.D., KENTER, G.G., EILERS, P.H.C. and TRIMBOS, J.B.M.Z. (2008), An individual prediction of the future (disease-free) survival of patients with a history of early-stage cervical cancer, multistate model. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 432–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01042.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!