This review is an edited version of that published in the Cochrane Library 2005 (Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;20:CD004751). Cochrane reviews are regularly updated as new evidence emerges and in response to comments and criticisms. The Cochrane Library should be consulted for the most recent version of the review.
Laparoscopy versus laparotomy for benign ovarian tumor: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
© 2007, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2007, IGCS and ESGO
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 387–399, May/June 2008
How to Cite
MEDEIROS, L.R., STEIN, A.T., FACHEL, J., GARRY, R. and FURNESS, S. (2008), Laparoscopy versus laparotomy for benign ovarian tumor: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 18: 387–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1438.2007.01045.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication June 18, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!